Why this happens?
What is the solution?
So how to do it?
1. Expand the template code.
3. After finding the url, copy it, and paste this url in browser bar.
4. Script will be opened in the browser window or alternatively browser will prompt you to save the file. You can save it ad open it in Notepad.
If I paste http://blogergadgets.googlecode.com/files/related-posts-with-thumbnails-for-blogger-pro.js in browser then see below the screenshot with Snipping tool.
5. Save it, then open it and copy the code and make a .txt file and save it again.
6. Now, in case if you don’t have it already, create a Google site from this link. (Its free!)
7. After creating this website, create a new page in this website and search for “attachment” link. Upload your txt file here.
8. This file will have a specific URL. Copy the URL by using right click of mouse and copy URL option.
9. Paste this URL in browser bar
Remove the highlighted part as in below screenshot.
And you are done!
IF you have any problem in implementing this method or you have anyother question please leave a comment below.